User Registration or Login
Some areas of the Site require you to be or become a registered user or to provide your information details. When and if a user does the same, he/she agrees to
- Provide accurate, current and complete information as prompted in the registration form or Lead form or any such form which requires the user to enter personally identifiable information to proceed further.
- Maintain and update information (including email address) to keep it accurate, and complete. A User acknowledges that, if any information provided is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Agile Solutions reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and the user's use of this web-site. A user is requested to note his/her Application ID & Transactions ID at the time of filling up the application form & making payments. Hereby a user declares that his/her parents are aware of his/her application to colleges via www.collegecheckin.com, and the permission has been granted by them for unconditional use of the same.
Upon providing his/her information, the User agrees to the following points:
- Make his/her contact details available to Agile Solutions; the User may be contacted by Agile Solutions for education / application information through email, telephone and SMS, if the User does not wish to be contacted, he/she shall communicate the same to firstname.lastname@example.org and necessary action shall then be taken by Collegecheckin.
- Receive promotional mails/special offers from Agile Solutions or any of its associate/partner websites. Be contacted by Agile Solutions in accordance with the information provided by the User.
- CollegeCheckIn reserves the right to use the user’s mobile and demographic information such as age, sex and location to conduct targeted mobile marketing campaigns even for third parties wishing to advertise using our database.
- CollegeCheckIn also reserves the right to sell this information and also the entire site to a third party if a third party is desirous of purchasing this information. The user shall not have any objection upon any call/SMS/Communication by Collegecheckin, by any third party on its behalf or by any other party authorized by Collegecheckin in this regard to communicate with the user regarding any matter connected with Collegecheckin. Notwithstanding the users registration with National Do Not Call Registry/ Fully or Partly blocked category under National Customer Preference Register set up under Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), the user hereby expresses interest and accords his/her willful consent to receive communication. The user further confirms that any communication, as mentioned hereinabove, shall not be construed as Unsolicited Commercial Communication under the TRAI guidelines.
Ownership of Materials and Restrictions
All content on this website, including site layout, software, images, photographs, text, services and other similar materials (collectively, "Materials") are the properties of Agile Solutions and are protected under the copyright and other intellectual property laws.
The User cannot copy, display, distribute, modify, publish, reproduce, store, transmit, create derivative works from, or sell or license all or any part of the Materials, products or services obtained from our website in any medium to anyone. No part of the Website, including logos, graphics, sounds or images, may be reproduced or retransmitted in any way, or by any means, without the prior express written permission of AGILE SOLUTIONS. The User may print or download content from the website for personal, non-commercial use only, provided, he/she adhere to all copyright and other proprietary notices of the website.
The User cannot use the services on the site to publish or distribute any information (including software or other content/material) which is illegal, which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, which is abusive, offensive, profane, pornographic, threatening, or vulgar, which contains errors, viruses or other harmful components, or which is otherwise actionable at law. AGILE SOLUTIONS reserves the right to exercise editorial control over the content/ material that is submitted or distributed through its facilities and/or services. The User cannot, without the approval of AGILE SOLUTIONS use the website to publish or distribute any advertising, promotional material, or invite other users of the website to use any goods or services. Similarly, the User cannot use the website to download and redistribute public information or shareware for personal gain or use the facilities and/or services to distribute multiple copies of public domain information or shareware.
Application Form and Related Materials
The College Application Form and other information, forms and materials provided through the Site, including any data, text, graphics, images, audio and video clips, logos, icons and links (collectively, the "Materials"), are intended to educate and inform you about college application form on Collegecheckin.com. Please necessarily visit the website of the College and also go through the all the documents and material related to the Application & admission, as issued by the College. Complying with any guideline of College or in understanding the procedure etc. shall be the sole liability of users only. You also undertake the responsibility to ensure that the details given by you in Application form are complete and correct. Agile Solutions shall not be responsible for REJECTION ARISING OUT OF any incomplete or incorrect information given while filling up the Application form. The acceptance or rejection of a student for a particular program in a college is solely at the discretion of the college and Collegecheckin in no way can / will influence that action. Collegecheckin only acts as a means to apply to these colleges and cannot guarantee a successful admission to a college arising out of various reasons at the discretion of the college.
Links to Other Sites
The website may contain links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by AGILE SOLUTIONS. Such links are provided only for the purpose of your convenience. Please be aware that we, AGILE SOLUTIONS and/or the website, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by the website or to our other related websites provided it appears at the footer of the page therein. It does not apply to third party advertisements which appear on our websites and we suggest you read the privacy statements of such advertisers.
Disclaimer of Warranty
AGILE SOLUTIONS expressly disclaims warranties of any kind for any use of or any access to www.collegecheckin.com to any material, information, links, or content presented on the website www.collegecheckin.com, to any external website linked thereto, and to any external material, information, links, or content linked thereto including but not limited to personal opinion, expert opinions placed by any users/guests which does not reflect AGILE SOLUTIONS point of view. Neither AGILE SOLUTIONS or its affiliates, nor any third-party content providers or licensors make any warranty whatsoever, including without limitation, that the operation of the website will be uninterrupted or error-free; including the server that makes it available, is free from viruses or other harmful components; as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the content or other materials on the website; or as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, availability, suitability, quality, non-infringement or operation of any content, product or service provided on or accessible from the site. THIS WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF TITLE AND NON INFRINGEMENT AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), ALL OF WHICH AGILE SOLUTIONS DISCLAIMS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Limitation of Liability
In no event and under no circumstances and under no legal theory, tort, contract, or otherwise shall AGILE SOLUTIONS be liable, without limitation, for any damages whatsoever, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, arising out of any access to or any use of or any inability to access or use this website including any material, information, links, and content accessed through this website or through any linked external website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India without regard to its conflicts of law principles. The User agrees to submit to the sole jurisdiction and venue for any dispute that may arise under or in relation to the subject matter in Jaipur court jurisdiction, India only.
Nothing on any AGILE SOLUTIONS's website shall be construed as conferring any license under any of AGILE SOLUTIONS's or any third party's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppels, implication, or otherwise.
Content/Materials and Liability
AGILE SOLUTIONS shall not be responsible for any errors or an omission contained on AGILE SOLUTIONS's website, and reserves the right to make changes anytime without notice. Mention of AGILE SOLUTIONS products or services is provided for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation by AGILE SOLUTIONS. All AGILE SOLUTIONS and third-party information is available on AGILE SOLUTIONS's is provided on an "as is" basis.
Views expressed by the Users are made of their free volition; AGILE SOLUTIONS does not endorse the same. No claim as to the accuracy and correctness of the information on the site is made although every attempt is made to ensure that the content is not misleading. In case any inaccuracy is or otherwise improper content is sighted on the website, please report it to report abuse.
All information (including information on colleges, universities, institutions, exams, events etc) on www.collegecheckin.com has been compiled from the respective websites available in the public domain. While every possible care has been taken while creating and compiling the contents and materials, AGILE SOLUTIONS does not take responsibility for the genuineness and authenticity of the contents and materials so provided. Users are advised to check the original (source) websites in case of any doubts. AGILE SOLUTIONS keeps updating the contents/material on its website on regular intervals to ensure high quality.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
All the monetary transactions done by the user of the site is in lieu with the payment gateway partner of www.collegecheckin.com, and we take no responsibility of any payment discrepancies. Also we have full right to consider and review the refund case, if amount paid by the user is in excess to the number of applications he has applied to. We have complete authority to review the college preferences as filled by the user if there is shortfall/excess of payment. Also you are required to note your Transaction ID and receipt no. as provided by the payment gateway to furnish any information or track the payment status of your application form. Any pending amount to be paid by the user will need to be paid before the deadline for the application to the college has been reached. Any payment received after that may not result in acceptance of the application as a valid entry by the college. Collegecheckin cannot be held liable for the same and no refund will be entertained in such cases.
This information on every application summary would be available in the "my account" section after the user has made the payment. Any application submitted by the user will be available in their account for a period of six months beyond which we may or may not retain the information on our server.
AGILE SOLUTIONS reserves the right without prior notice to access, read preserve and/or disclose the personal information of the User including the contents, materials if the same is required:
- In order to comply with any court judgment/decree/order/directive,
- By any legal/government authority;
- By applicable law;
- By professional/legal advisers, directors, employees/agents/representatives of AGILE SOLUTIONS in connection with these terms or otherwise;
- For investigating potential violations of the terms herein or applicable national & international laws;
- For investigating deliberate damage to the Services or its legitimate operation;
- For responding to service support requests, or
- For protecting the rights, property or safety of AGILE SOLUTIONS and/or its Directors, employees and the general public at large.
No Resale of Service
User agrees not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Services, use of the Services, or access to the Services, from www.collegecheckin.com for any commercial purposes.
Use of Website
The User represents warrants and covenants that his/her use of the website shall not:
- Violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation;
- Interfere with or disrupt computer networks connected to the website;
- Impersonate any other person or entity, or make any misrepresentation as to his/her association with any other person or entity;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information for which he/she does not have all necessary rights and licenses;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material which infringes, violates, breaches or otherwise contravenes the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right;
- Interfere with or disrupt the use of the website by any other user, nor "stalk", threaten, or in any manner harass another user;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the Website, or that of other computer systems;
- Use the website in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Reproduce, copy, modify, sell, store, distribute or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes the website, or any component thereof (including, but not limited to any materials or information accessible through the website);
- Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website; or
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the website infrastructure.
AGILE SOLUTIONS reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, so please review it frequently at our website.
- Your use of the AGILE SOLUTIONS Service
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your communications with or through the AGILE SOLUTIONS Service, or
- Any other matter relating to the AGILE SOLUTIONS Service.
- Any reliability or implementation on information which may arise by using this website is the sole responsibility of the users involved.